The change comes from the action of a single person. This field-proven slogan will allow Voluntary private organizations and partners to replicate the Workshop on Developing a Behavioral Change Strategy workshop with group members in different countries and regions around the world. All over the world. The manual contains handout materials and materials for instructors with easy-to-use training instructions. The guide addresses the need for planners and development project managers to have a practical behavioral framework that can help them plan their projects strategically for maximum effectiveness. The manual is based on an original structure developed by members of the working group on social change and behavior and the target group on social change and behavior. The manual teaches participants to apply the Behavioral Change Strategy Development Concept to improve development programming.
A review of the workshop, as described in this guide, gives field staff and field leaders the skills and tools to use the behavioral approach to design training programs. community development. The objectives of the workshop:
• Strengthening the capacity of employees to implement, monitor and evaluate effective behavioral change strategies.
• Introduce the tools necessary to identify key determinants that influence behavior change to ensure that actions are selected and based on their potential ability to handle these Bridges to actions and be stable in the shortest possible time.
• Increase comfort to plan strategies.
• Demonstrate the use of student-centered adult learning methodologies to tailor the replication of relevant workshop sessions to colleagues and partners. At the end of the workshop, participants will need to:
• Analyze various components and practice filling each of these components based on real data or sample data. Development of a behavioral change strategy in agriculture, natural resource management.
• Evaluation of data from barriers analysis or practical / non-practical research to identify ways to Actions that affect CC in specific priority or influence groups.
• Used in their own projects or in a case study to develop strategies based on the results of a formative study. • It is self-critical to receive input from colleagues and trainers and them, improving quality and increasing the potential success of their strategies.
Feel positive emotions every day. Presentation. This is an interactive workshop on emotions. We all experience positive emotions that motivate and fill us with energy, and negative emotions that exhaust us. We need to find a healthy balance between the positive and negative emotions that we experience so that we can grow and live sustainable.
In his book, the psychologist explains that the ideal balance in the sphere of emotions is this: we must experience three times more positive emotions than negative ones. This seminar presents the main negative emotions and means that we can implement so that we and our children can better manage them. It also represents positive emotions and ways to better integrate them into our lives. At the end of this, you will find ideas that will help your family members emotionally help each other. Why is it important?
We often worry about our spiritual and physical health, but we easily forget that we need to look at our emotional health. Jesus came to earth so that we have life in abundance. Our emotional health helps improve a sense of well-being, hope, joy, peace of mind and gratitude. This helps us to have a positive attitude and live a constructive relationship. All this allows us to have abundant life in accordance with God’s plan for us. Whom does this concern? This workshop is for everyone. Children and their families can participate in many activities. Couples can work together and individually in pairs or in small groups. Everyone can benefit from the information and activities of this workshop.
Where and when can it be organized? This can last from two to three hours, depending on the chosen occupations and the amount of time that the participants spend together and testing the interactive experience. This workshop can also be used for evangelistic events. They were tested at local events, Saturday afternoon meetings, camps, parental workshops, retreats.